To study at the EPSEM, you need to fill in the following documents:

Documentation for your application:
  • Learning Agreement: If your University is from EU, you have to fill the Learning Agreement through your University
  • Transcript of Records
  • Copy of your passport (or ID card if you're from a EU country) 


You must to do the application throught this website: APPLICATION


For any questions, please contact us: .